"I shared this video years ago, but it is something worth repeating. No, I am not posting it because a mid-term election is coming this November. I post it to let everyone know that not only are we in the age of lying, most are unaware of just how corrupt our governments are. The thing I noticed in this video besides the obvious is the strange way a Congressmen is asking the questions near the end of the video. It actually sounds like he's interviewing the guy to do a job for him next. No, I'm not accusing him of that. It's just that the line of questioning seems odd to me. In any event, it has become apparent now that the only government we can trust today is the Government of New Jerusalem in the Kingdom of Heaven. Sep 26 10." Remnant of God
1 comment:
Lisa said...
This is a great post! Really shows the corruption going on, though of course it's just a sliver of a fraction of what's actually going on.
Post a Comment