Oh Lord where do I begin. This is one of those things that has left me in such pain you have no idea. I watched Marks's goodbye both parts and I have never felt so sorry for myself. Here I am thinking of myself and a dying man is concerned about spreading the word my life has changed . i want to do the work. God be praised for such men
My Heart is so painful, if i think about the death of markwoodman. He was a brave man for Gods truth. I still ask myself why did you take hin God Because he was giving us the truth and answering our questions. i almost perished because of the lack of kwoledge, but markwoodman helped me.Anyway Konke kunesihkathi sakho
Mark Woodman, Wow..what a man. All I can say is: God knows best. I just praise God for the truth that earth is but a second, but eternity is eternal..Rest in peace doctor Mark Woodman
"Through fraud and falsehood Satan is now using those who claim to be Christians to divorce the world from God's mercy. They are working in blindness. They do not see that if a Protestant government sacrifices the principles that have made them a free, independent nation, and through legislation brings into the Constitution, principles that will propagate papal falsehood and papal delusion, they are plunging into the Roman horrors of the Dark Ages."-RH, December 11, 1888
7 comments:
Oh Lord where do I begin. This is one of those things that has left me in such pain you have no idea. I watched Marks's goodbye both parts and I have never felt so sorry for myself. Here I am thinking of myself and a dying man is concerned about spreading the word my life has changed . i want to do the work. God be praised for such men
My Heart is so painful, if i think about the death of markwoodman. He was a brave man for Gods truth. I still ask myself why did you take hin God Because he was giving us the truth and answering our questions. i almost perished because of the lack of kwoledge, but markwoodman helped me.Anyway Konke kunesihkathi sakho
Mark Woodman, Wow..what a man. All I can say is: God knows best. I just praise God for the truth that earth is but a second, but eternity is eternal..Rest in peace doctor Mark Woodman
I will always miss you Mark. you did a lot for this world. May God keep your family together. amen.
Mark you woke me up, see you in heaven. RIP brother.
I always thank God for bringing Mark on earth, it has been a wonderful moment to hear the truth of God revealed to the whole world.
Glory To GOD, I now know the truth. Quincy
Post a Comment